Software for creating and organizing groups on Facebook
View all of the groups that you belong to on Facebook with one app.
If you're on Facebook a lot, then this app is one that you will find useful. Facebook Groups shows all of the groups that you belong to in one place. You can easily see the latest posts and the people who are members of the group. The app makes it easy to remove yourself from the groups that you are no longer interested in while joining similar groups that offer the same products or services.
Using Facebook Groups gives you a way to talk with the other people who are in the group without searching on your page for any items that you're looking for or when you have items or services that you are looking to advertise. When you view the main screen, you will see all of the groups you belong to before being able to sort them into the ones that you use the most. Access the news from each group as soon as it's posted. You can also view suggestions and invitations to other groups from friends. There is also an option to create a group of your own.
- View all of your groups
- Organize your groups by the ones you use most
- Easy to upload pictures
- Lists sometimes won't load
- Can't turn groups off except for 24 hours
We've updated Facebook Groups to make it faster, more reliable and easier to use.
-Photo albums—organize photos and keep track of special moments.
-Better member and admin search—now there are more ways to find people in your groups.
Let us know what you think!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BATTERY_STATS: Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES: Allows an application to request installing packages. Apps targeting APIs greater than 22 must hold this permission in order to use ACTION_INSTALL_PACKAGE.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.